Promoting good skin care after breast surgery, along with scar management is essential to optimizing the ultimate result of surgery. The following products will be a part of your treatment regimen after breast surgery:
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic
C E Ferulic® is a revolutionary antioxidant combination that delivers advanced environmental protection against photoaging by neutralizing free radicals that cause accelerated signs of aging.
- Provides advanced environmental protection against damaging free radicals induced by UVA, UVB, and infrared radiation A
- Increases firmness and replenishes lipids to visibly reduce wrinkles
- Once absorbed, this serum can’t be washed or rubbed off. It remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours, making it an excellent addition to sunscreen.
SkinCeuticals Neck, Chest, and Hand Repair
Specifically designed for the skin quality and concerns of forgotten body areas frequently exposed to the sun, Neck, Chest Hand Repair delivers dual brightening and restoration action. Powerful skin brightening agents fade accumulated damage and age spots, while a combination of targeted actives help support collagen levels to alleviate crepiness.
- Brightens age spots and redensifies skin to minimize crepiness
- Delivers dual brightening and restoration action
- Formulated specifically for the neck, chest, and hands
- Paraben-free and fragrance-free formulation
BIOCORNEUM® is the only advanced scar treatment with FDA-Cleared Silishield™ patented crosslinking medical grade silicone and SPF 30 to prevent and minimize the formation of hypertrophic scars, decrease the appearance of old scars, protect scars from sunburn and dry quickly to adhere to skin for 12 to 24 hours.
BIOCORNEUM can be used on scars resulting from surgical and cosmetic procedures, trauma, wounds and burns, and it can be effective on old or new scars.
Silishield™ Patented Crosslinking Silicone
FDA-Cleared Silishield Technology advances the benefits of traditional silicone sheeting through the comfort and ease of a gel. Patented crosslinking silicone creates an invisible shield that feels like a second skin and helps reduce the appearance of scars. It can reduce redness and discoloration, soften and flatten new and older hypertrophic and keloid scars resulting from surgical procedures, injuries and burns.