- Back to Face Procedures
- Facial Surgery Essentials – Skin and Scar Care After Surgery
- Rhinoplasty – Nose Surgery
- Eyelid Lift (Blepharoplasty)
- Browlift – Forehead Rejuvenation
- Facelift – Facial Rejuvenation
- Facial Implants – Chin and Cheek Augmentation
- Lip Augmentation and Enhancement
- Lip Lift – Bullhorn Lift
- Fat Transfer – Fat Injection
- Otoplasty – Ear Pinning
- Precision Tx
Rhinoplasty FAQs answered by Dr. Mackenzie
1) How can I know what I will look like after rhinoplasty?
We will take photos of your nose, which will then be morphed using our Mirror imaging software. Dr. Mackenzie will usually morph your images after your consultation and go over these with you on your second consult. These images will give you a reasonable expectation of what rhinoplasty can achieve for you, and will give you the opportunity to discuss with Dr. Mackenzie what you want your surgery to achieve.
2) When will I look normal?
As with any surgery, there will be swelling and possibly bruising. Like any bruising, this can last 2 weeks or more. You will have a splint on your nose for a week. If you’re planning on being discreet during your recovery, give yourself two weeks at least. The final result will take much longer than that.